ZUCCHINI BOATS 🛶
One of my most fave go tos 🙂
Serving size : 2 halves
HOW TO :
1. Pre heat the oven to 375°
2. Bring pan to medium-high heat and use favorite protein (mine is ground turkey. also lovvve ground bison!!) I also add nutritional yeast!
3. Optional!! Bring pot of water to a boil and place couscous in
4. Cut the ends off the zucchini(s) and then cut them in half longways.
5. Scrape the zucchini guts out to make them a boat shape. Cook guts with the protein.
6. Season with spray olive oil, pepper, garlic salt, everything bagel seasoning. Optional—a tiny bit of butternut squash soup.
7. Once couscous & protein are done, load them up into each boat.
8. Bake for 8 minutes & broil for two!
9. Tip with avocado or cheese & sriracha!!!
#recipe #healthyrecipe #vegetables #protein #healthyeating